All pro-orders will be shipped by the 27th March 2021
Tunrayo translates to ‘joy has come again’ in the native Nigerian tongue, Yoruba.
Adjustable elasticated perimeter, to allow you to tailor the size to fit your head and hair size
Adjustable toggle for additional security
Lined with satin for moisture retention
Vibrant African Print cotton exterior
Hand wash or gentle washing machine setting
Do not bleach
Air dry only
Our bonnets are lined with the finest satin, to promote moisture within the hair shaft, promote hair strength and encourage length retention.
So quit playing yourself, ditch that cotton scarf or cheap polyester durag and make your curls smile!
This adjustable bonnet allows you to tailor the bonnet to the perfect fit for your head, the deciding factor for which size you buy, is the hair quantity you seek to contain within the bonnet.
Standard: Short hair styles, cornrows, bobs, your TWA (Teeny Weeny Afro) , shoulder length and above hairstyles
Maxi: Cornrows with extensions, feed in braids, Ghana weave shoulder length hairstyles, shoulder length to bra strap hairstyles, Braids, thick and long dreads, long hairstyles, styles past the shoulder
Bonnet Benefits (Promotes healthier hair)
· Our bonnets are line with the finest crepe satin, to promote moisture within the hair shaft, this:
· promotes hair strength
· Encourages length retention.
· Helps to maintain and keep protective styles freshhhhhh!
· Due to the smoothness of satin versus the roughness of cotton fibres, there is minimised friction between hair and the satin surface, subsequently minimising hair breakage.
· Sleeping in a satin cap minimises split ends and broken hair strands.
· Protects hair from unwanted dryness cause by damaging fiction between hair and moisture drinking material such as cotton.
· Reduction of breakage, tangles and hair thinning
· Bye, Bye bed hair!
· Bye bye Unwanted frizz and her cousin poof!
· Extra hair hydration and freshness
· Made with the most vibrant and culturally warm African Prints