One Ingredient. Unadulterated. Pure. Organic. 100% ethically sourced. Vegan.
Ghanaian Shea butter is West Africa’s best kept beauty secret. It has been used for centuries by West African women to moisturise and rejuvenate our skin. It contains Vitamins A, E and F which aid the skin in regeneration, healing and remaining supple.
Shea Butter is one of mother nature’s natural beauty gifts which can be used as a base for many skin care and hair care products. From hair conditioner and face cream, to lip balm, deodorant and lotion bars, Shea Butter helps to improve skin and hair’s condition naturally
One of the most important factors to be aware of when looking for high quality shea butter is whether or not it is in its raw and unprocessed form. shea butter is sourced ethically from Ghana, using traditional methods to minimise processing, and is brought to the UK and Europe in a raw, unrefined state, completely free of any heating, processing, deodorising and preservatives of any type.
Shea Butter is a natural plant-based oil that is solid at room temperature. It has a low melting point so it can be melted by rubbing it between your fingers or palms. It is known to treat dozens of skin problems such as dermatitis, stretch marks, dry skin and hair, insect bites, acne, cracked skin, itchy skin, muscle fatigue and tension, sunburns, skin allergies and rashes, scars and dark spots, skin blemishes, and wrinkles, just to name a few.
- 100% PURE ORGANIC SHEA BUTTER – Shea Butter is made from 100% unrefined Shea butter, no additives what so ever and high levels of unsaturated fat and natural antioxidants. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- NATURALLY RICH IN VITAMINS – Packed with vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin F
- SUITABLE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES – Helps treat acne, scars, stretch marks, cellulite and dry skin.
- ALL-NATURAL & VEGAN COSMETIC – Ideal base for homemade lip balm, hair masks, conditioner, face moisturiser, sunburns irritations, insect stings and even deodorant.
- FREE FROM CHEMICALS – We use the finest ingredients that mother nature has to offer and create perfect skincare products with no additives, parabens or chemicals.
100% Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)