UK standard delivery is £3. Items are usually dispatched within 3-5 working days but during busy periods this can be 5-10 workings days.
Delivery to Europe is £12-15.
Delivery to USA and Canada is £12-16.
For whatever reason that you are not satisfied with your items, we are happy to provide exchanges and returns for all items purchased if the following conditions are met:
– All exchanges and returns will need to be raised within 14 days of shipment date.
– If you are not pleased with your order, please email us.
– All exchanges and returns will only be accepted upon approval.
– All items must be in their original packaging with product tags intact.
– All items must be unworn, unused, unwashed, sealed and in its original conditions.
– Custom-made orders are not refundable due to the nature of the order.
Please note: if you’d like to request a return, get in touch with Jamii at[email protected]
About The Maker
HELEECUS creates stunning handmade accessories with African print fabric. Each piece makes a beautiful statement, from their ethical earrings to colourful hair pins and head wraps.
Founder Sonyial Lee is inspired by African and Caribbean heritage and designs each piece herself. The name HELEECUS is a combination of her family name with the Heliconia flower of Montserrat and the Hibiscus flower of Antigua.