Blended with pure organic Golden Jojoba, nutrient-rich Avocado, emollient Sunflower and Argan oils drizzled through with organic essential oils of Lavender, Sweet Orange, Geranium and Ylang Ylang to give you an uplifting aromatherapy experience while nourishing your skin with natural goodness.
The combination of aromatic Ylang Ylang, balancing Geranium and healing Lavender help balance sebum production in the skin and create a sense of calm.
Only premium organic cold pressed oils are used in our aromatherapy blends and we’ve added natural Vitamin E and Rosemary CO2 anti-oxidants to help keep it stable. To prolong shelf life – please store away from direct sunlight and sources of heat.
A winning after-sun or after shower oil. Easily absorbed as a massage oil. Now you can start your day with a splash of sunshine.
How To Use:
- Daily Styling: Dispense a small amount into your palms and distribute throughout your hair – focusing on the ends.
- Hot Oil Treatment: Decant the required amount into a suitable container and letting it stand in a container of hot water until the oils reaches the desired temperature – before applying to your hair. Cover with a plastic cap or warm towel for up to 30 minutes – or allow to penetrate for 4 hours for super intense conditioning
- Jojoba oil (Simmondsia Chinensis) which is actually not an oil but a wax which becomes liquid at room temperature but you needn’t worry about any ‘waxy build-up’ on your scalp or hair because at a molecular level, Jojoba is the most similar to our scalp and skin’s natural oil (sebum) – in aromatherapy it can act as a sebum regulator which is why it is popular in balancing blends designed to regulate sebum production.
- Sweet Almond (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis) Oil: rich in protein and vitamins A, E, B1, B2, & B6; protective and nourishing; helps relieve dryness, softens hair and skin and is easily absorbed. (A staple among Massage Therapists and traditional hairstylists).
- Ylang Ylang (Cananga Odorata): calming, sedative, relaxing, sebum balancing
- Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens): improves circulation, balances sebum, uplifting.
- Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia): conditions the scalp and prevents the build up of excess sebum. It’s antiseptic qualities disinfect the scalp, help dandruff and hair loss