We hand picked this Kente printed material to celebrate all the wonderful Ghanaians in our lives (#DjHB)
Our bonnets are lined with the finest crepe satin, to promote moisture within the hair shaft, promote hair strength and encourage length retention.
So quit playing yourself, ditch that cotton scarf or cheap polyester durag and make your curls smile!
It’s less about the size of your head and more about the hair quantity you are trying to protect!
Standard: Short hair styles, cornrows, bobs, your TWA (Teeny Weeny Afro)
Maxi: Cornrows with extensions, feed in braids, Ghana weave shoulder length hairstyles, shoulder length to bra strap hairstyles, braids, thick and long dreads, long hairstyles, sister-locks past the shoulder
Bonnet Benefits (promotes healthier hair):
· Our bonnets are line with the finest crepe satin, to promote moisture within the hair shaft, this:
· promotes hair strength
· Encourages length retention.
· Helps to maintain and keep protective styles freshhhhhh!
· Due to the smoothness of satin versus the roughness of cotton fibres, there is minimised friction between hair and the satin surface, subsequently minimising hair breakage.
· Sleeping in a satin cap minimises split ends and broken hair strands.
· Protects hair from unwanted dryness cause by damaging fiction between hair and moisture drinking material such as cotton.
· Reduction of breakage, tangles and hair thinning
· Bye, Bye bed hair!
· Bye bye Unwanted frizz and her cousin poof!
· Extra hair hydration and freshness
· Made with the most vibrant and culturally warm African Prints